For a thrill ride in the heart of Tasmania, there’s no greater rush than when you take on the challenge of Phoenix Gorge, including waterfalls, zip lines and straight-up vertical drops.
- Abseil down sheer cliffs, before letting go and sliding your way into adrenalin heaven.
- Zipline your way across canyons and beautiful landscapes.
- Take on two incredible waterfalls and turn the excitement dial to max.
- Enjoy a delicious lunch in the gorgeous rainforest surrounds.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Don’t be fooled by the calm and serene reputation of Cradle Mountain. This adventure is not for the faint-hearted, filled with everything possible to get your pulse pumping.
Located just a short hour’s drive from the iconic mountain itself, lies what many have dubbed one of the best adrenalin-pumping courses on the island.
The brief hike is only the beginning, as you warm up your ambition on Little Cheese, a waterfall that you slide down. It’s the perfect way to introduce yourself to waterfall sliding because hidden around the next corner is Little Cheese’s big cousin, the epic 30m waterfall known as Big Cheese.
Practice your abseiling halfway down, before letting go and freefalling down the side of the mountain for one of the most epic slides anywhere.
Abseiling and sliding down mountains are not the only thing to get your heart pumping, with impressive ziplines to get you flying across some of the most beautiful terrains in the world thrown in. Plus, there’s the delicious lunch, served by the serene banks of the river you just conquered. Are you ready to take the plunge?