Discover your sense of adventure with canyoning – a truly all-around adventure experience that follows a natural watercourse at Dove Canyon.
- Suitable for all levels from beginner to expert
- Descend waterfalls, slide down water flumes and get really soaked
- There's only one way out - no short cuts - you need a sense of adventure
- All equipment is provided and this experience includes a tasty lunch
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Combining wilderness, adrenalin and adventure, this canyoning experience is primed for those looking for thrills galore.
Your adventure involves a thrilling mixture of jumps, slides and abseils buried in a 50-metre deep quartzite canyon. It’s definitely one to write home about.
To begin with, you’ll have a safety briefing with your instructors and get kitted out with the best safety gear. Then after a walk, you reach the natural watercourse where you follow it down the gorge. Along the way, you’ll descend waterfalls, slide down water flumes and scramble down and jump into the deep water pools. In some sections you’ll use harnesses and ropes to get down, using abseil techniques - all safely controlled by your instructors.
This canyoning adventure is for the adventurous and intrepid. You do not need any previous experience either in canyoning or abseiling but we recommend you are physically fit, can swim and have a great sense of adventure.