Your abseiling adventure begins here with this experience in Perth - spend a whole day walking down cliff faces and rock climbing up - your taste for thrill knows no bounds!
- A safe, start up session where beginners can master the basics of abseiling
- Learn a variety of abseiling techniques, such as connecting and disconnecting from the rope, safety calls, and the back-up breaking procedure
- Your adventure is alongside an experienced and qualified professional
- A whole day walking down cliff faces and rock climbing up
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Arrive on site ready for a quick introduction to the crew, the site and safety procedures. You get fitted for equipment including the harness, helmet, and ropes. You’re ready to go!
The first slope is where you learn the ropes of abseiling. With expert guidance to show you how to apply the techniques and different styles, you can take on bigger and bigger descents.
The first slope is 14 metres high, the second 25m and finally 54 metres.
Challenge yourself as you manoeuver your way up and down the rocks and prepare for one final run, only this time face first, down the cliff!
It’s the end of your session; your sense of adventure is heightened, so why stop there? You can try the Bluff Knoll Abseil course next time.