Experience the adrenaline rush of descending a rock-face with ropes at this session in Western Australia.
- Learn how to descend a rock face safely with ropes
- No experience needed as our qualified and experienced instructors will guide you.
- Tackle three pitches of various heights throughout the session
- We provide a comfortable helmet, harness and all abseiling hardware for a safe experience
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Feel like challenging your fear of heights? Abseiling is a safe activity to help you discover the fun of coming down from a height quickly yet safely. You’ll find that bouncing down a wall on a rope will become one of the most exhilarating activities you’ll ever do.
Even if you have never climbed or abseiled, you can have lots of fun at this half-day session. Our qualified and experienced instructors will literally teach you the ropes and help you gradually develop the skills for abseiling. We provide a comfortable harness and all the abseiling hardware you need for a safe and fun experience.
First, try the 14-metre high wall for novices. Your instructor holds onto your safety line so you can descend without worry. The first time may be nerve-wracking as you learn how to trust your instructor and your ropes, but you’ll soon get the hang of it.
When you’ve developed a bit of confidence and you’re looking for more of a challenge, move on to the 25-metre high overhang. Experience the thrill of bouncing down the cliff. Now you’ve become an abseiling addict, that height won’t be enough for you. Prepare yourself for the ultimate thrill: the 50-metre descent.
So give it a try and you‘ll discover some new skills and confidence as you experience vertical thrills!