Drive for 6 laps in one of a 4WD Turbo Subaru STi or Mitsubishi Evo rally car and find out what it's like to go sideways.
- The dirt track is the perfect place to learn how to drive a rally car
- Safety briefing and initial group instruction
- You drive 6 laps in a genuine rally spec car
- Fantastic choice of pro rally vehicles such as the Subaru WRX STi or Mitsubishi Lancer Evo
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Have you ever wanted to drive at high speeds through a dirt track, with wheels spinning as you enter the corner? Then, rev up your turbo because this is your chance for a taste of rally driving. Feel what it’s like to speed the car around the track like a top rally driver.
Your experience begins with a briefing covering the techniques and handling methods you need to learn to drive a rally car. Choose between a powerful 4WD Subaru STi or a 4WD Mitsubishi Evo. These cars are rally grade with competition-grade safety features, including CAMS, approved roll cages and harnesses. All with first-class MCA suspension.
Your professional instructor is with you all the time to help guide you as you take the wheel of the purpose-built rally car. See how you cope on different corners and exit points as you take on loose dirt for six laps. It's a real test of coordination and determination. And it is full-on fun, an action-packed experience.