Really get to grips with the art of digital SLR photography with a set of 10 inspirational, fun and informative photography workshops.
- 10 sessions of two and a half hours each under the guidance of a professional photographer
- Perfect for complete beginners or those with prior experience
- Choose each session from a big array of options and take them throughout the year at your own pace
- Designed for those with digital SLR cameras and cameras with manual settings
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Suitable for both beginners and those with some experience, this set of 10 workshops covers a host of great camera skills that are sure to liven up any picture album and ultimately make you a more competent photographer.
With 10 workshops to choose from over the course of a year, the opportunity to find your preferred style and technique is wide open to you. Choose from flash photography, animals, people, racetrack, light shows, Christmas lights, sports, black and white photography, and trick photography, photographing products, macro, sunrises, places and landscapes. The list keeps growing.
Over the 10 workshops, get to grips with DSLR elements such as aperture, shutter speeds, ISO and white balance, focus points, raw V jpegs and the fundamental rules of creative composition.
Under the guidance of a professional photographer, your skills will grow and you’ll finish feeling inspired and a far more capable photographer. Say goodbye to Auto mode.