Turn from novice to pro with this 5 session, photography course that sees budding photographers becoming far more familiar with their digital cameras.
- 5 sessions of two and a half hours each under the guidance of a professional photographer
- Perfect for complete beginners or those with prior experience
- Choose each session from a big array of options and take them throughout the year at your own pace
- Designed for those with digital SLR cameras and cameras with manual settings
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Improve your photography under the guidance of a professional photographer with 5 interactive photography sessions held across the year.
Best of all you get to choose each session from a wide range. The range includes flash photography, animals, sports, black and white photography, and trick photography, photographing products, macro, sunrises, places and landscapes. The list keeps growing.
You’ll learn the best angles and techniques to capture the perfect photo. Learn how to use focal modes, to position yourself and use flash to improve your shots. Learn how to control the depth of field, the importance of framing, vantage points, composition and light.
Throughout, you are encouraged to experiment with advanced techniques. No longer will those strange controls on your SLR be pushed to one side with a flip of the dreaded auto mode. Forget novice settings, these workshops will turn you from novice to pro. With expert supervision, you’ll be producing stunning pictures in no time.