If you’re a fan of shoot ‘em up video games then you’ll absolutely love this live action reality version using the same sort of infrared laser tech you get with computer varieties!
- Introducing laser skirmish, a fun game of tag by laser
- An excellent adventure for all adrenaline-loving pals
- Its just like a live action shoot em up video game and much less painful than paintball
- Set in the stunning wilderness of Glenworth Valley national park
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Laser Skirmish is full of adrenaline fun and the perfect team combat simulation game that’s similar to laser tag – only we play it outdoors!
And what an outdoors it is too. Glenworth Valley national park. It consists of no less than 3,000 acres of stunning wilderness and countryside. But before you say it – no, our laser skirmish fun doesn’t take place across all 3,000 acres! That would be silly. Instead you get some fantastic woodland to play in with some great hidey holes and bush land camouflage.
Unlike paintball, there’s no mess or nasty bruises with laser skirmish. Laser skirmish is a game of tactics, with communication and teamwork playing an important part of the game.
The weapons used are realistic in shape and weight. The infra-red laser “shots” are detected by sensors on the player’s head and gun. When a player receives a direct hit the sensor is struck and their gun is automatically deactivated. The laser tag guns are accurate even at long range, and some include telescopic sights for long range sniping.
Sound good to you….hell yeah we know it does!