If you are looking for combat action but with a little colour thrown in, get behind the barrels, strap on a paint gun and go for a paintballing experience you and your mates won't soon forget.
- Enjoy paintball on several Hollywood-themed courses, ranging from Tropic Thunder to Tomb Raider.
- Play paintball for an entire day at the only five-star rated site in Victoria. 100 paintballs are included per person.
- Feel confident knowing you are playing at a paintballing site with an impeccable safety record.
- Enjoy the blasting action as you and your friends compete against other teams for the day's bragging rights.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
When you arrive at the paintball facility, suit up with a full-length combat suit, body armour, a full-head helmet and goggles and an ammunition holder that can hold up to 400 rounds.
Your weapon for the day is the latest US Spec semi-automatic paintball marker armed with 100 paintballs.
After a briefing during which get to learn the rules of play, safety guidelines and receive some basic paintballing techniques, you and your mates are ready to begin the paintball course.
Run through from 12 to 14 different scenarios, all based on Hollywood fiction. Some of the courses include Tomb Raider, Behind Enemy Lines, Escape from Guantanamo Bay and Speedball.
Each game gets you points, and there's an awards ceremony at the end of the day.