If you're looking for a day that's exciting, dramatic and more than a little different, consider a paintballing skirmish for 10 in Queensland.
- Ten people can enjoy a full day of paintball.
- Several Hollywood- themed courses offer different themes and challenges.
- Includes full public liability insurance, entry, free gas refills plus 100 paintballs per person.
- Get set to skirmish at a 5-star rated paintball facility.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Prepare for a full day of paintballing, because you arrive at the Queensland paintballing facility at 9 a.m. and leave sometime around 4 p.m.
Suited up in combat gear, full body armour, a combat suit and a full helmet and goggles, you are outfitted with your weapon for the day, a US-spec semi-automatic paintball marker. Your ammunition holder can handle a capacity of 400 rounds. One hundred paintballs are included for each player.
A short briefing on safety, using your paintballing equipment, basic rules of play and you are ready to wage war.
The paintball experts at the facility offer some essential tips for play, which can be especially useful if you've never played before.
With the preliminaries over, the course beckons. And there are quite a few.
Each course is themed after specific Hollywood movies and offer challenges that are relevant to the movie's plot. Some of the movie courses include Tomb Raider, Checkpoint Charlie and Tropic Thunder. Ready. Aim. Fire.