This paintballing experience is guaranteed to bring a smile to the faces of all who participate - it's an action packed day among Hollywood themed courses.
- Enjoy paintball on several Hollywood-themed courses, ranging from Chemical Alley to Tomb Raider.
- Play paintball for an entire day at the this five-star rated site in Western Australia. 100 paintballs are included per person.
- Feel confident knowing you are playing at a paintballing site with an impeccable safety record.
- Enjoy the blasting action as you and your friends compete against other teams for the day's bragging rights.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Suit up in a full-length combat suit, body armor, a full-head helmet and goggles and an ammunition holder with a capacity for up to 400 rounds. Prepare your weapon - the latest US Spec semi-automatic paintball marker with 100 paintballs to start you off.
After a briefing during which you'll learn the rules of play, safety guidelines and get some basic paintballing techniques, you and your mates are sent to the course, where you'll run through from 12 to 14 different scenarios, all based on Hollywood fiction.
Some of the courses include Tomb Raider, Behind Enemy Lines, Escape from Guantanamo Bay, Chemical Alley and Bravo 4 Zero.
Points are awarded for each game and there's an awards ceremony at the end of the day. Who dares wins.