Stroll Granite Island’s beautiful North Shore and catch the sunset arrival of the little penguins
- Witness a natural sea-to-land miracle at dusk on Granite Island
- Experience the arrival of the little penguins as they return to their burrows
- Take a guided tour 1.5 - 2hrs around the beautiful North Shore
- Cap off a perfect day-trip or vacation to Victor Harbor, South Australia
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
South Australia has some of the cleanest, most pristine oceans in the world. Granite Island is part of this rich ecology. It's even more diverse than the Great Barrier Reef. It’s also home to the much-celebrated little penguins.
Discover the island with us over a guided tour. Learn about sustainability, wildlife and penguin protection. We promise the most adorable experience watching the little penguins come to roost!
Just under an hour and a half’s drive south of Adelaide is Victor Harbour. Granite Island is located just off the coast, on the beautiful Fleurieu Peninsula. You'll either take a 15-minute walk from Victor Harbor’s esplanade. Or jump on the century-old horse-drawn tram for a canter down memory lane.
We’ll meet on Granite Island near the four tall pine trees (visible from the causeway). See you by the penguin meeting sign. Your tour guide will be wearing a high-visibility top. Once we’ve gathered, your guided tour around the beautiful North Shore will begin. Finally, we’ll welcome little penguins as they return from a day on the ocean. Just watch as they scamper back into their island burrows! It’s a sight you won’t forget.