Mingle with exotic creatures that inhabit the beautiful blue waters of Victor Harbor beyond the South Australian city of Adelaide.
- Satisfy your curiosity about the marine ecosystems in a safe and controlled environment
- Swim at leisure amidst the exotic sea creatures as they whizz past you
- Experience an underwater observatory giving you the closest possible interaction between two different worlds
- Includes full seafood platter, a glass of wine or beer
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Tucked away in the deep blue sea beyond the coast of Adelaide is Victor Harbor. Among its various attractions, the most luring is the opportunity to swim in the sea with exotic marine creatures.
The entire facility is managed by expert marine biologists who help you learn and gather a treasure trove of memories in an environment which, despite being wild, is completely safe.
Sporting a wet suit and all the gear, plunge into the depths of the aquarium and look around the water world. Check if it is exactly how you always imagined.
Carry some pilchard with you to serve as bait and hold it out to lure the Ferrari of the seas, the Southern Blue-fin. A variety of Tuna that zips around the ocean at 47 miles/hour. Watching it and perhaps swimming with it is a rare treat few people experience in a lifetime.
Find a Port Jackson Shark then move in up close for a face to face encounter. Then broaden your horizons by diving into the depth and swimming among schools of fish that are crucial to the ecosystem. Finish up your underwater adventure, in the cafe with a full seafood platter, wine or beer and reminisce over the memories created during this unique adventure.