Dive to a safe depth and watch your imagination come to life with sharks, Bluefin tuna and numerous other varieties of fish swirling around you.
- An exciting swimming and diving experience at a natural aquarium
- Expert marine biologists help you engage with the aquatic creatures
- Prepare yourself for close-up encounters with sharks in a real-life Nemo moment
- Learn about the various habitats on Planet Earth
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
‘It ate from my hand!’ Squeal with delight on emerging from the natural aquarium at Victor Harbor off the coast of Adelaide and be rest assured that you won’t be the only one who is as excited. Feeding the fish in this locale is truly a treat and the only one of its kind in the world wherein you can hold out a pilchard for the tuna to grab while darting around in the deep.
Visiting this natural outdoor aquarium can truly be a treat as it helps bridge the gap between what you learn in your classroom and the real world.
After this trip, you know the importance of various habitats and the importance of preserving them.
Our expert marine biologists monitor every movement and situation. Prior to taking the plunge, you are fitted out in a scuba diving kit.
Watch your imagination come to life, not to mention the additional health benefits that you can accrue from this experience.
Aquarium swimming has been proven as one of the best forms of therapy, so feel free to sink down to a safe depth and feel the fish brushing against your feet and body in a joyful encounter.