Get up close and personal with the Gentoo and King penguins on the Sea Life Sydney aquarium’s Penguin Expedition.
- Meet the charming Gentoo and King Penguins
- A 75-minute behind-the-scenes experience on the ice
- Suitable for ages 14 and over
- Includes general admission to the Sea Life Sydney Aquarium and the amazing Penguin Expedition boat ride
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Have you heard what’s going on at Sydney’s Sea Life marine aquarium? There’s a brand-new expedition, and you can be a part of it!
The Penguin Expedition is a new and innovative interactive experience where visitors take an 8-person boat ride across the ice to see the characterful Gentoo and King penguins that live at the aquarium.
Experience (not quite!) sub-Antarctic conditions of 6 degrees Celsius as you cruise along the waterways through the magical penguin enclosure.
Sounds wonderful. But wait - there's more!
Get up close and personal with these kooky creatures with a 75 minute behind the scenes tour.
Meet the keepers and find out all about how they look after these fantastic birds, join them as they do their daily checks, learn about the penguins’ unique winter habitat, and find out what a ‘playful enrichment’ session is! Let’s face it, who wouldn’t want to play with a penguin?
P-p-pick up a Penguin Passport and go on a magical winter wonderland experience with these flightless feathered friends.