For the ultimate way to experience the awesome depths of tropical North Queensland!
- Engage with natural wonders over an exclusive, incredibly comprehensive 2-hour guided tour
- Go behind the scenes at the worlds only aquarium dedicated exclusively to this great region
- Visit our fascinating Turtle Rescue Centre and get to hand-feed adorable cownose rays
- Enjoy a delectable 2-course lunch at Dundee's Restaurant and a take-home souvenir.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Zip through the Great Barrier Reef, Wet Tropics, Gulf Savannah and Cape York regions in a go. We count over 16,000 animals and unique opportunities to get up close to them. And as our VIP, you will! Learn, have fun and discover a whole new world. Not to mention, grab a private audience with some pretty amazing creatures. Joined by our reef and rainforest experts, you’ll make a connection with the living environment you won’t ever forget. Walk away with inspiration to value, conserve and make a difference for the future. Pretty swell.
Gathered here are a wide variety of Australian animals and plants. First, you’ll get a 2-hour guided tour as an insider.
See what goes on behind the scenes at the Cairns Aquarium!
Get involved with our Turtle Rescue Centre. Feed our adorable and cool resident cownose rays by hand. All this is bound to make you hungry. Relax and have a bite; why not? We’re throwing in a 2-course lunch at Dundee's Restaurant: a stunning, unique dining experience. Gape at schools of fish and sharks swimming past as you dine!