Off road driving goes completely wild when you drive places a regular 4WD simply can't do - enter the monster, all wheel steered V8.
- Bring a friend or three as they can join you alongside in the passenger's seat for free if they dare
- Find out that the impossible is possible as you drive this extreme 4WD through incredible angles
- Guided by an expert instructor, go crab walking along canyons, drive up walls and more
- Drive 3 and ride 1 course, each built specifically to challenge your senses and your understanding of gravity
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Begin this madness with a briefing and a quick lap around Razorback to familiarise yourself with the eccentricities of the extreme 4x4 vehicle. Dare we say it, you need to unlearn how to drive and begin riding the brake, one hand on the wheel and all those things you shouldn't do in a car.
Next, you get to ride as a passenger for a lap through Chuckys. You’ll see how to drive up walls, along crevices, skidding the car on its length and driving through a tiny canyon with your head just inches off the ground.
Next up, you get to drive through Hell-Dorado and practice all your newly found skills. There’s side angles, ledges, drop-offs. All great practice in preparing to take on Chuckys.
In Chuckys, you need to negotiate the vertical walls, deep canyons and the narrow crevices. As you work your way along the course, try to ignore what your brain is telling you about gravity. You could be one of the few that makes it through without a roll.