If you have ever wanted to explore music theory directly from a respected concert pianist, then prepare for a Beginner’s Music Theory course like no other.
- Learn to read and write musical notation, build chords and intervals.
- Transpose melodies like a superstar and learn to identify musical forms.
- Understand how to translate Italian terms, write minor scales and build intervals.
- Includes 4 x 45-minute in-depth sessions to provide you with a complete and engaging course.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Handed down for generations, classical music is a direct descendant from the golden age of music, filled with such classic names as Mozart, Chopin and Bach. With renowned concert pianist Ugnius Pauliukonis by your side, prepare to supercharge your classical music knowledge, with the perfect theoretical music course.
The Beginner’s Music Theory course is an in-depth journey through some of the pinnacles of classical music, covering key elements, to give you the complete insight into this classical art form. Learn to read and write musical notation; build chords and intervals, and transpose melodies. Learn to recognise and write major scales with a true master, as well as how to build perfect major and minor intervals.
Master using triplets and compound meters, identify musical form and understand how to write minor scales and key signatures. Once you learn how to translate Italian terms for musical signs, move on to primary triads and how to use them in first and second inversion. This is a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to learn from a true legend, giving you the perfect edge to your studies.