Take a Harley motorcycle ride as you have never taken before - not only will you enjoy your passenger ride, you’ll revel in the majestic beauty that is the Dandenong Ranges.
- Enjoy a personalised and memorable touring experience on an immaculate Harley Davidson motorbike with sidecar
- Hosted by an enthusiastic and knowledgeable Harley aficionado
- Take a 2-hour ride along the Dandenong ranges, stopping along the way for coffee
- Cruise the open road and make memories that last a lifetime
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
From the passenger seat of the quintessential Harley motorcycle, you’ll see beautiful mountains in a way you have never seen them before. Pack your adventurous spirit and let it set sail for this amazing experience.
All Harleys are fully customized; you will ride either a ‘soft-tail fat boy’ or ‘dyna wide glide’ with a sidecar. As the wind whips around you, enjoy a short burst along the Monash freeway, heading to Fern Tree Gully. From there, you’ll start climbing the winding roads toward the summit of Mount Dandenong.
Once at the peak, revel in the majestic beauty around you and at the amazing view of the city below. Along the way, stop at the Ivy restaurant in Olinda for coffee before heading back to Melbourne. All of this will be hosted by a knowledgeable and enthusiastic guide, who will make your adventure as exciting and memorable as possible.
This is one relaxing, exciting adventure you won’t soon forget.