Beginners and experienced paddlers alike will discover a real adventure on this remote wonderland.
- Forge new frontiers on this 6-hour kayaking expedition of a lifetime
- Be surrounded by huge granite cliffs, sandy beaches and mysterious sea caves
- Abundant sea life: seals, penguins and the occasional pod of dolphins
- Grab lunch in a genuinely remote spot with spectacular views down to Kilcunda
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Designed for those who seek adventure. Maybe you have little kayaking experience or just medium fitness. Sounds perfect to us. Take your place padding alongside fantastic sea life. Zero cars and roads to be seen here. Only enormous granite cliffs, sandy beaches and sea caves galore. All are just waiting for you to explore. Meet us at Woolamai Waters foreshore. We’ll fit life jackets for everyone (spray jackets and thermals too if it’s cold), and conduct a safety briefing. Some essential paddling practice later, and we’re off!
The first section of your tour brings you to a sandy bay. Great views of San Remo and Kilcunda await you and your cameras. We'll then sea kayak towards Cape Woolamai. It’s a stretch that’ll take you past substantial granite cliffs (reminiscent of the Wilson’s Promontory’s landscape). One of the highlights will surely be our paddle into a vast sea cave. Wend round small rock islands, enjoying the scenery and landscape. Get acquainted with pelicans, pacific gulls, seals, sea eagles and cormorants.
Lunch is on the beach at the former quarry. Gourmet rolls, hot/cold drinks, fruit and biscuits are on the menu. Even a swim or look around. Done? We paddle back to the Woolamai Waters foreshore, where your sea kayak tour concludes.