Try your hand at a half day sea kayak journey at St Kilda, a lively coastal town, rich in maritime and port history. Observe the cityscape, paddle close to yachts and ferries, see penguins and more. Lunch and drinks included.
- Tranquil fun and adventure all rolled into one - thats sea kayaking
- 3 hours of St. Kilda peace and pleasure in a professional sea kayak
- Enjoy the history and wildlife of this lively seaside area
- The perfect introduction to the world of paddle sport
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
There are 30 minute thrills that are all about raw power and energy. And there are 60 minute ones that take you on a real extreme rush. This one lasts 3 hours, has no diesel involved and is about as laid back at they come. But it is still as thrilling as the rest.
That’s because there’s something uniquely exhilarating about being so close to nature. And that’s exactly what you get with this kayaking adventure – the chance to enjoy nature at its most tranquil and serene.
It is also a great way to be introduced to paddle sport with a qualified coach and guide while wearing full kayak safety gear.
This kayaking at St Kilda adventure is the ideal way to enjoy a different kind of tour of this lively Melbourne coastal town. Take in the rich port and maritime feel of this historic port. Observe the wildlife. Watch the yachts and ferries set against the backdrop of the St. Kilda cityscape.
Gentle, tranquil fun and adventure all rolled into one. This is sea kayaking at its very best.