For an exciting journey, join us for a kayak along the Sorrento and Portsea foreshores and sandy beaches.
- Your qualified guide will introduce you to the kayak and safety gear.
- Try your hand at a dry capsize drill, warm up and pair up with a kayak partner for the day.
- Learn the basic strokes for 30 minutes before setting off in a group tour.
- Throughout your jouney your guide offers insights on environmental features and local history.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Enjoy a day out in this picturesque area paddling along the foreshores from Sorrento to Point Nepean National Park.
After a short discussion on the day ahead, it's on with your PFD, spray deck, paddle jacket, thermals and a paddle.
Some warm-up stretches get the body ready. Then it's into the water to learn some basic strokes before setting off as one group on the kayak adventure.
Pass back in time observing historical houses along the cliff tops, the former quarantine station and ancient shipwreck. As you progress towards Point Nepean, there’s a good chance you’ll spot some dolphins, sea eagles and cormorants. Throughout your journey, your host provides commentary on the environment and the local history of the area.
Lunch and drinks are available for everyone to enjoy at the former quarantine station where you can also take in some fantastic views of the Heads and Queenscliff.