Go on a city-sea adventure as you paddle by gorgeous sights around Sydney Harbour.
- 2-hour kayaking expedition gracing one of the world's most spectacular waterways
- Views of waterfront real estate, Nielsens Park, the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge
- Friendly, qualified and expert staff who are great with beginner kayakers
- All safety equipment provided, and a secure lock-up area for your belongings.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Over five years of age and have a great sense of adventure? Kayaking is for you! No prior experience needed.
We depart from Point Piper Kayak Centre on this waterfront adventure. And this is a genuine hidden gem of a location — one that unlocks the most picturesque side of Sydney Harbour!
Our guides teach you well before you strike the water. These simple, super-stable, double sit-on-top sea kayaks glide through harbour waters easily.
First, take in some of the most expensive waterfront real estate in the world before we reach Nielsens Park, a heritage-listed historic recreation area. Then it's on to a vision of the beautiful Harbour beachfront. You'll have all the best vantage points back to the city - a captivating tour of the CBD, the famous Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Take in the smell of the salty air, clear the lungs and clear your mind! We'll take a break from kayaking and disembark on Shark Island. Just the place to grab a memorable photo or two. Or get a unique viewpoint of the city.
Let's unlock the secrets of Sydney Harbour for you to enjoy!