Escape from urban life into a brilliant sunrise while kayaking on Sydney Harbour.
- Kayak one of the world's most spectacular waterways and find sightseeing gems
- Depart from Point Piper and discover a different side to Sydney Harbour
- Smell the salt air and clear your mind while doing gentle morning exercise
- Go where few others do in a guided exploration of waterfront landscapes
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Let our expert, friendly staff teach you how to kayak! It's much simpler than you might think and entirely suitable for beginners too. You'll feel fresh morning air and genuinely get to know magnificent Sydney. Take in gorgeous sights, and feel the lungs expand on this remarkable sunrise kayaking experience. Bonus: boldly go where few have. Take it off the tourist track by exploring Sydney Harbour our way.
Departing from Point Piper Kayak Centre, we'll escape at dusk. After a quick but thorough lesson, you'll paddle into the most picturesque slice of Sydney Harbour. You'll be guided along a swath of luxe waterfront real estate. See choice places lived in by the who's who. Before long, you'll pull into Nielsens Park, a beautiful harbour beachfront made more magical by twilight. Vantage points frame your way back to the city. The CBD, the Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge, all wonderful on their own, will look splendid as the dawn breaks. For an unusual detour, we'll even disembark for a photo opportunity on Shark Island.
Our guides are fully-qualified professionals, so you won't need any experience kayaking. We cover all safety equipment and have a lock-up area for your belongings too. So why not try something different? Go sunrise kayaking today.