Join us for an unforgettable kayaking trip around Sydney Harbour at sunset
- Sydney Harbour secrets revealed with a guided tour of a world-class spectacular waterway
- Highly accessible for those 5 years old and up
- No kayaking experience necessary: just one lesson, then pick up a paddle and head out
- Qualified guides and safety first: stable double sit-on-top sea kayaks and all equipment provided
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Hop on a sea kayak on Sydney Harbour at sunset. It’s romantic escapism from urban life. All this picture needs is you. Just paddling along, your cares go. Question is: will you enjoy kayaking one of the world's most perfect waterways? Oh, we practically guarantee it.
First off, we depart from Point Piper Kayak Centre. What’s so special about this place, you may ask. It’s a hidden gem of a location. AKA our gateway to the most picturesque route around Sydney Harbour ever. We’ll guide you along some of the most expensive waterfront real estate in the world. Check out how the other half lives. Then we’ll go towards Nielsens Park, a lovely harbour beachfront and heritage-historical recreational space. From here on, it’s staggering vantage points back to the city CBD. We’ll even throw in the Sydney Opera House (yep, that one) and the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Disembark for a photo opportunity on Shark Island and make the folks back home jealous.
Rest your mind on the tang of salty air as it clears your lungs. It’ll be a gentle exercise that also transports you to where few people go when exploring Sydney Harbour. Our guides are fully-qualified professionals who’ll make sure you get the lowdown on kayaking before you pick up a paddle. So, to enjoy life, kayak!