De-stress and relax with this beautiful kayak tour that takes you back to nature – and learn of some interesting events and people along the way!
- Explore Popran Creek and the spectacular natural surroundings of our 3000 acre wilderness property by kayak
- Choose to explore the upper reaches of peaceful Mangrove Creek or head downstream onto the magnificent Hawkesbury River system
- Includes kayak, personal flotation devices and paddles
- Explore the spectacular natural surroundings along the way.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Settle into your kayak and prepare for a unique experience exploring the unspoilt wilderness of Popran Creek.
Popran Creek meanders it's way through Glenworth Valley - a 3000 acre wilderness property. As you glide down Popran Creek you can choose to either explore the peaceful upper reaches of Mangrove Creek or head down stream onto the magnificent Hawkesbury River system.
The scenery is very peaceful, beautiful and abundant with life. Spot sea eagles, herons, cormorants, wood ducks and swamp hens. Paddle past remarkable mangrove trees vital to the eco-system.
We paddle at a leisurely pace to ensure everyone has a great time out on the water. We even take the time to stop off and discover the natural surroundings along the way.