Chill out with kayaking on the Central Coast and combine it with the ultimate in off road fun, quad biking. It’s all about extreme adventures.
- Where else can you get such awesome fun? Exactly, nowhere
- Enjoy a fabulous day out kayaking for 2.5 hours and quad bike riding for 1.5 hours
- Professional guides and coaches to help you get the most out of your day
- All in the stunning wilderness national park of Glenworth Valley
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Sometimes there’s fast paced high-octane thrills and spills and on other occasions there’s more relaxed and laid-back experiences - this experience gives you both at once!
Glenworth Valley kayaking is home to many exhilarating excursions within its 3,000 acres of lavish lake land wilderness. Here paddlers can enjoy exploring the unspoilt wilderness of Popran Creek as it meanders its way through the Valley. Then glide on down through Popran Creek or the peaceful upper reaches of Mangrove Creek. Or head downstream onto the magnificent Hawkesbury River system for some beautiful views and scenery.
Add to that the buzz and exhilaration of the quad bike and you’ve doubled your fun. Our quad experience takes you through the forests and open trails of Glenworth. Includes sessions on its purpose built track. Then some brilliant fun on a water crossing. Add it all together and you have some serious fun.