Experience the dream of becoming a Top Gun fighter pilot in a real L-39C Albatros fighter jet.
- A Czechoslovakian L-39C Albatros Fighter jet
- In depth briefing covering the flight mission and aerobatic manoeuvres
- Enjoy 25 minutes of fun in the air
- A once in a lifetime experience
Super fast speed of up to 900 km/h and positive 6.5 Gs to test the body, this is truly the experience of a lifetime that very few get to try, but are you up for it?
You'll undertake a full mission briefing to discuss the flight, the intensity, safety and communication procedures. Learn about the aerobatic manoeuvres and suit up in your full flight suit and fighter helmet. This flight is about to begin.
A final run through and system check ensures all is ok. Then before you know it, there's a mighty roar of the jet spooling up. 4000 pounds of jet power pushes you down the runway at great speed and acceleration.
You quickly ascend to a safe altitude and the mission begins. The L-39C is very agile and can easily loop, roll and blast through the skies with G-forces of up to positive 6.5 G.
Following the aerobatics stage, you make your way back to Archerfield for a de-brief and photo opportunity. The dream is no longer a dream but something you've experienced that you can recall to friends - a truly once in a lifetime experience.
- Enjoy a scenic flight around your local airport, learning the basic controls of a jet airliner and being in command of a take off and a landing.
- Your experience as Captain begins with a pre flight briefing from your co pilot. Run through the checklists and prepare for take off.
- You get to spend a full half hour at the controls of the aircraft.
- Experience what its like to take off, cruise and land a passenger aeroplane.
- Select from a range of different 1 hour flight simulation options including City to City, Take off and Landings and Challenging Approaches
- Your experience as Captain begins with a pre flight briefing from your co pilot. Run through the checklists and prepare for take off
- You get to spend a full 90 minutes at the controls of the aircraft
- Experience what its like to take off, cruise at altitude and land a passenger aeroplane. It's the ultimate flight simulation experience