Discover Sydney Harbour as you race past the Sydney icons in a jet boat, rocking to music and experiencing amazing heart-stopping manoevres like the 270 degree spin, fishtail and power brake turns.
- After venturing out of Darling Harbour, we unleash the full power of the jet at 75km/h
- Experience the fun as your skipper performs his manoevres under the majestic Harbour Bridge
- Skippers qualified to Master Class V, full spray jackets, dry pants, bucket seats and handrails.
- During your ride enjoy light hearted commentary and photo opportunities.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Looking for an adrenalin-charged alternative to the everyday mum and dad, tea and scone cruises on Sydney's Harbour. Its gotta be Jet Boating!
Racing under the famous Harbour Bridge, sit back and hang on as we open the throttle and release 500 litres of water per second from the jet.
We stop during your ride for some light hearted commentary and photo opportunities, and finish with 270-deg spins, wild fishtails and incredible power brake stops. Master Class V skippers, full-length spray jackets, dry pants, bucket seats and handrails ensure safety. Hang on!