Experience a jet boat ride on the Gold Coast Broadwater with amazing spins, wake surfing, high speed drifting and incredible Beach Buzzing then take to the air in a helicopter for a new perspective.
- Explore the sand bars of Southport, the Mansions of Sovereign Islands
- The only Gold Coast Jet Boat with access to the Moreton Bay National Park
- Best departure point on the Gold Coast: no time wasted in the 6 knot zone...allowing more time at faster speeds.
- Enjoy a vertical takeoff with a 5-minute helicopter ride
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Boasting oodles of clear blue water, golden sand beaches, theme parks, mansions and a beautiful marine park, the Gold Coast is one of the best places to go. And now you can see it all from the water and the air.
At first glance, the jet boat is just another jet boat. But this one goes for 55 minutes and travels over 35kms. It provides more spins, slides, thrills and it's the only jet boat experience to have access to the protected Marine Park.
So what's the go?
Departing directly into the Broadwater, past the iconic theme park and Sovereign Island's mansions, you very quickly get to experience extreme 360 degree spins in as little as 10cm of water. There are awesome wake surfing, high-speed drifting and incredible beach buzzing. Phew! Then there's some great sightseeing to take in of the waterways and Broadwater.
After the jet boat ride, head up to Sea World Helicopters for a 5-minute scenic flight. Take in the iconic SeaWorld, Marina Mirage, Palazzo Versace, beautiful South Stradbroke Is and the picturesque Surfers Paradise Skyline. It's an entirely different perspective up in the air. A great blend of sea and air.