Let the breeze usher your hot air balloon along the corridors of grape vines and the Yarra River in this Yarra Valley hot air balloon package.
- Take to the skies and drift over the Yarra Valley for an hour in a beautiful hot air balloon
- Enjoy a full buffet breakfast with sparkling wine
- Learn about wine tasting and enjoy a tour of four exemplary wineries in the Yarra Valley
- Sit down for a delicious meal accompanied by a glass of wine, tea or coffee
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
The Yarra Valley is one of Victoria's most spectacular winery regions. It offers the perfect location for hot air ballooning with its sweeping landscape of row upon row of grapevines. And it's those grapevines that go into creating the wines you get to sample after the balloon has safely landed.
Begin the day early when the sun is just beginning to rise, and the air is still crisp. You can help the pilot inflate the balloon or sit back, take it easy and watch the balloon take shape and rise into the air.
There's a whole hour's balloon flight to enjoy. The breeze ushers you along the corridors of grapevines and over the Yarra River. Take in the views of the mountains that surround the valley. And the air, so still, it's only the sound of the burners that break the silence.
Back on land, you move onto an A La Carte breakfast. A great time to talk about the flight with your pilot and friends.
Next up, you meet at Yering Station winery, ready to embark on a guided tour with a wine expert. You visit the famous Domaine Chandon for a private tour, Punt Road Wines, Balgownie Estate for lunch and Yering Farm.
It's a formidable experience. A full day that's steeped with beautiful scenery and gourmet food and wine.