Join us in a hot air balloon flight, floating above the Barossa, drifting with the breeze and experiencing the oldest forms of flight.
- Help the pilot prepare and inflate the balloon or relax and sit back as the balloon rises
- Fly down wind and spend approximately an hour drifting over the beautiful Barrosa landscape
- Enjoy a fabulous gourmet breakfast featuring a selection of the finest Barrosa foods
- Receive a flight certificate as a memento of the occasion to take home with you.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Imagine, floating above the Barossa, drifting with the breeze and not a care in the world.
Ballooning is probably the most romantic form of transportation, from the traditional wicker basket to the champagne breakfast. Balloon flying in the morning, wine tasting in the afternoon. Sound tempting? Make the dream a reality and become a Certified Balloonatic.
Once at the launch site help inflate the giant colourful balloon. Climb aboard and then it's up, up and away for an experience of a lifetime.
Flying with the wind for an hour means there's plenty of time to take photos and to enjoy the sense of freedom. The views are sensational and this area is perfect.
When we land, our support vehicle arrives, we pack the balloon away and head off to pop some corks and enjoy some of the fine Barossa food.
After breakfast, you are officially certified a Balloonatic and have your very own flight certificate to take home and share with friends
There was not a thing more I could think of that would add to what was a wonderful experience.
M O Connell