Be the early bird that catches the top of the morning in Melbourne, on a balloon flight
- Go ballooning over the most liveable city in the world as the day breaks
- Enjoy views of Melbourne city, Yarra River, and its sporting grounds, parks and gardens
- Take off safely from various launch sites, depending on weather conditions
- Relish in a unique outdoor experience of the worlds largest city with regular balloon flights
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Why is Melbourne so often voted the most liveable city in the entire world? Find out for yourself with a balloon flight at sunrise - the most beautiful time of day and also the safest. Melbourne is a lovely city always. But when you see it at sunrise from the vantage point of a balloon flight? It’s magnificent.
See the Yarra River as it meanders through the city. Past the Australian Open Tennis Centre and the massive MCG. Catch the light as it reflects off its modern architecture. Let your eyes graze its many beautifully-kept parks and gardens.
Each morning, we assess the wind and weather conditions. Then we pick the best option from a choice of many launch sites. We could take off from Williamstown. Drift over the city to land in parks close to the Eastern Freeway. Or lift off at Albert Park, and fly towards Essendon or Northcote. Sometimes Moorabbin, landing at Royal Park. All great options. We won’t fly too close to the CBD if conditions are unfavourable. Your safety takes top priority. But you’ll get a balloon flight over the largest city in the whole world where regular flights take place – guaranteed.
- Enjoy seeing Melbourne in a new and different way, from the first light of day and with the wind at your back
- Optionally, help prepare the balloon for flight and help to take it down after
- Enjoy a complimentary souvenir pack and free hotel pickup