Check out Tasmania’s best side with your chance to admire it from the clouds this summer.
- Grasp at a rare opportunity to ride in a hot-air balloon over gorgeous Tasmania
- Behold north Tassie: Tamar Valley, Launceston, Meander Valley, the Northern Midlands and Deloraine
- Seize on Tasmania's coveted summers, whether you're from the area or just visiting
- Ride easy 2-way transfers from Woolmers Estate or The Sebel Launceston, depending on weather
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Finally, hot-air ballooning has arrived in Tasmania!
After countless years of breath-holding from you scenery enthusiasts, the wait has ended. Consider this an open invitation to see the magical island of Tasmania in a whole new light.
On this flight, we’ll introduce you to the north of the state.
Your journey might encompass the Tamar Valley, Launceston, Meander Valley, the Northern Midlands and Deloraine. If light Northerly winds favour us that day, we may take-off close to the coast. Rest assured we’ll make every effort to configure your flight path - the outcome: the day’s best views. We’ll generally target the Northern Midlands for landing.
This experience is rich enough for both locals and tourists. Think you’ve seen Tasmania before? You’ll be stunned by just how incredible it is from above.