Ride a horse for one and a half hours along the very few remaining beaches where riding is permitted.
- Begin your horse ride on the outskirts of Warrnambool, Victoria
- Receive instruction on how best to ride your horse and what to expect
- Enjoy a safe 1.5 hour ride with woolen sheep skins for your added comfort
- Take in the beauty of the coastline and the surrounding area
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
This 1.5-hour beach trail ride offers the beginner to experienced rider, the opportunity to discover the immense delights and beauty of horse riding.
Traverse dunes, swamps and the few remaining beaches where you can ride a horse.
For the beach you ride along is a beautiful, deserted, pristine expanse of sand that stretches for 20km from Warrnambool to Port Fairy. There are no rocky outcrops or any other stops. Its the perfect place for horse riding.
You'll be able to enjoy beach riding under expert instruction from a qualified staff member with many years of experience.
The specially bred horses cater to anyone from the anxious beginner to the very experienced rider so everyone can enjoy the fun of horse riding at their own pace.
Horse riding is truly a great activity. It is a fantastic way to spend some time outdoors, its exercise for your whole body and it's a heap of fun!