Enjoy horse riding along beaches during the twilight hours - ride across Kelly's swamp, over sand dunes and along the few remaining beaches where you can ride a horse.
- Begin your horse ride on the outskirts of Warrnambool, Victoria
- Receive instruction on how best to ride your horse and what to expect
- Enjoy a safe 1.5 hour ride with woolen sheep skins for your added comfort
- Take in the beauty of the coastline and the surrounding area
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Horse riding during the twilight hours is the perfect way to enjoy the beach, relax and learn some new skills whilst the sun goes down.
Perfect for the beginner to the more experienced rider, this 1.5 hour beach trail ride helps you immense yourself in the delights and beauty of horse riding. You traversing sand dunes, swamps and the few remaining beaches where you can ride a horse.
The beach is a beautiful, deserted, pristine expanse of sand that stretches for 20km from Warrnambool to Port Fairy, without rocky outcrops or any other stops. Its the perfect place for horse riding.
With expert instruction from a qualified staff member, our specially bred horses cater for anyone from the anxious beginner to the very experienced rider. You can be assured of a great time horse riding at your own pace.