Cosy up to nature on this horse riding tour for 2 through Woodlands Historic Park
- Ride through Woodlands Historic Park on a 1-hour tour
- Be immersed in unspoiled landscapes of open parklands and forest
- Focus on a personalised experience with a private guide
- Conveniently located from the airport and downtown Melbourne
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Looking for a truly exceptional experience for a dynamic duo? Well, this private duo tour is pretty hot to trot.
You and your special someone can explore Melbourne’s backyard. On horses. With your very own guide and specialist in horse riding tours. All the details plus the flexibility to customise your itinerary on the fly. We guarantee that you’ll love this private woodland trail ride!
No more waiting for the good parts. And there’ll be many at this legendary historical site. You decide what to do and how long to spend doing it at the Woodlands Historic Park.
If you’ve always wanted to go horse riding but worried about your riding competency, this is for you. You’ll both experience what it’s like to co-exist with extraordinary area wildlife. You’ll enjoy breathtaking 360-degree views of the Melbourne area including The Great Dividing Range.
What you’ll get is the freedom to roam 820 hectares of spectacular national park. And it's just a stone's throw from downtown Melbourne, but a world away from the city hustle and bustle.