Explore acres of lush green valleys and ancient rainforest trails at Australia's largest horse riding centre.
- Professional instruction on the control and management of your horse
- A professional and friendly guide accompanies you on your ride, showing you features of the area
- Children aged 7 and over will love being on their own horse on the guided trail rides
- Unforgettable horse riding experience through unspoilt Australian bush and lush green valleys
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
What child doesn’t dream of horses? From the early years, boys and girls play imaginary games of riding a horse. Either as a cowboy, an explorer, a princess or a friend of my little pony.
Whatever the reason, there comes a time where riding a real horse is possible. And what better way than to ride a horse in over 3000 acres of lush green valleys and ancient rainforest.
The trails at Australia's largest horse riding centre are perfect for the first timer.
You get a memorable 2-hour guided horse ride.
Learn the skills, ride through unspoilt Australian bush and canter across lush green valleys.
Full instruction on control and management of the horse is given. And a professional and friendly guide accompanies you on your ride, instructing and ensuring safety. Magical!