Learn to pour the perfect espresso in this 5-hour accredited barista course conducted by Australia's leading coffee professionals.
- Learn how to texture milk effectively
- Learn how to adjust the grind, pour all the coffees on a coffee menu and clean the machine/grinder
- Spend 2 hours on coffee art using etching techniques, fudge art and free pouring
- Receive 2 x Barista certificates, a TAFE Certificate and Statement of Attainment, audio podcasts, ebook, coffee-related movies and more
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
A 5-hour session in a purpose-built training room with some of Australia's leading coffee professionals and trainers, taking you through all facets of coffee and the world of the barista.
The course results in a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment and includes a Hygiene Unit too.
Suitable for both home users and commercial baristas alike, the day focuses on hands-on experience with unlimited milk and coffee available. You get your own part of the espresso machine to work on and your own grinder. You'll learn all the key variables that go into making the perfect espresso-based coffee and there's also two hours spent perfecting coffee art from etching, fudge art and free pouring.
Incorporates 3 hours of barista basics and 2 hours of intense coffee art training.