Learn to pour the perfect espresso in this 5-hour accredited barista course conducted by Australia's leading coffee professionals.
- Learn how to texture milk effectively
- Learn how to adjust the grind, pour all the coffees on a coffee menu and clean the machine/grinder
- Spend 2 hours on coffee art using etching techniques, fudge art and free pouring
- Receive 2 x Barista certificates, a TAFE Certificate and Statement of Attainment, audio podcasts, ebook, coffee-related movies and more
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
A 5-hour session in a purpose-built training room with some of Australia's leading coffee professionals and trainers, taking you through all facets of coffee and the world of the barista.
The course results in a nationally recognised Statement of Attainment and includes a Hygiene Unit too.
Suitable for both home users and commercial baristas alike, the day focuses on hands-on experience with unlimited milk and coffee available. You get your part of the espresso machine to work on and a grinder. You'll learn all the key variables that go into making the perfect espresso-based coffee, and there are also two hours spent perfecting coffee art from etching, fudge art and free pouring.
Incorporates 3 hours of barista basics and 2 hours of the intense coffee art training.