Immerse yourself in a full day of kiln formed glass under the guidance of a professional that leads you through the process of glass cutting, mould making and operating a kiln.
- Enjoy a tour of a working glass studio view the many exhibits that help inspire your creativity.
- You'll learn the art of glass slumping through demonstrations and hands on experience.
- Share your creations and thoughts with others over a light lunch in a relaxed atmosphere.
- Complete your creation ready for the firing process.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Warm glass, also known as glass fusing or slumping, is an ancient artistic technique that goes back to the second millennium BC.
The process involves cutting and heating glass to various temperatures so as to melt, fuse or reshape it using the principles of gravity.
For the beginner, the processes of glass cutting, mould making and kiln operation is an intriguing and fascinating experience and best of all you get to take home your creations to show your friends and adorn your home.
Commencing with a tour of a working glass studio, you'll learn the art of glass slumping through demonstrations and hands on experience.
You get to create your very own masterpiece and share your thoughts and ideas over a light lunch with other slumpers!