Enjoy a helicopter flight (approx 8 minutes) with a friend taking off from Phillip Island and flying over beautiful coastline and the Cape Woolamai region. An intoxicating and memorable way to view the beauty and sights of the region.
- A short 8 minute but perfect helicopter flight to enjoy with a friend
- See Phillip Island and Cape Woolamai as never before
- Enjoy the buzz in a low-flying chopper
- Get up close and personal with the Pinnacles, Churchill Island and Granite Quarry
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
There’s nothing quite like taking off from the ground vertically. In a helicopter. And when that all takes place from the beautiful coastline of Cape Woolamai you know you are in for a treat. A BIG treat.
This Helicopter flight is genuinely outstanding and will have you gasping in amazement as you buzz over Woolamai beach. The adventure begins on Phillip Island where you will take off and ascend to the sky with your pal.
Then up comes Woolamai Surf Beach, one of the best-known surf beaches in the whole of Australia. Followed by the highest point on the island, the Cape itself. Home to the Pinnacles and old Granite Quarry. Your helicopter flight then continues to San Remo Bridge for a chance to get up close to the fishing boats moored in San Remo. Then it's back round to Newhaven and onto Churchill Island with its historic homestead.
Cape Woolamai will never have looked so beautiful, and the whole journey makes a fantastic helicopter flight for you and a friend.
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.
Fantastic start to a fabulous weekend. The flight turned out to be a wonderful time with family and friends
Extensive views of the coastline - terrific experience and my first time in a helicopter.
It was fun and not as scary as you would expect. The worst bit was the short length of time we were in the air! I loved the take-off and the view was pretty good.
Very professionally organised and was treate as an individual not just part of a crowd experience. Overall I thought it was brilliant.
Our flight was sensational in every way. Much more than we expected. Very friendly staff - a great way to see the island from the air.
E Jayne Spargo
- Enjoy flying in style up high in the sky over sleepy Melbourne
- Marvel at the great sights and landmarks of the city like never before
- Take time to reflect on the whole event with your friends and crew over a Hilton on the Park champagne breakfast