You and your friend fly out to Freemantle in a Robinson R44 helicopter taking in the spectacular views of the Swan River and Perth city to the north.
- Take to the skies in a Robinson R44 helicopter from Jandakot Airport
- Fly over the magnificent Fremantle boat harbour and surrounds
- Experience the amazing feeling as your helicopter hovers, moves forward and sideways
- Return inland and get a birds-eye view of the local area
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Following a safety briefing with your pilot, you and your friend board the Robinson R44 helicopter. Buckle up and prepare for a thrilling flying experience starting with vertical take-off.
Fly out from the airport towards Fremantle and take in the spectacular views of the Swan River and Perth city out to the north.
When you reach Fremantle, you can see the historic city, its famous fishing boat harbour and all from an entirely new perspective. The boat harbour continues to draw people from all over the world.
Your pilot flies the helicopter to the south of Fremantle over sparkling clear waters before heading back to base at Jandakot Airport.
Sightseeing by helicopter - it's a magical way to see Fremantle, and it's surroundings.
- Breathtaking views
- Drift at 3000 feet
- Champagne breakfast