Board a Robinson R44 helicopter at Jandakot Airport and fly over the Swan River to Perth before experiencing all the breathtaking views and landmarks.
- Follow the Swan River from Jandakot, over Fremantle and towards Perth.
- Breathtaking views of the Swan River and the major landmarks of Perth from 1500 feet
- Experience the amazing feeling as your helicopter hovers, moves forward, sideways and even backwards.
- Return following the coastline, over the crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean.
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Your helicopter flight offers you a fantastic 30-minute sightseeing trip.
Taking off from Jandakot Airport and past Fremantle you follow the pristine Swan River towards the city of Perth.
At 1500 feet, down below and stretching far out in front, are breathtaking views of Perth's iconic landmarks. There are all the famous places from King's Park, the WACA, Subiaco Oval, the Casino, Bell Tower, South Perth and the University of Western Australia. From the seat of a helicopter, it's a unique way to take in the sights.
Heading back to base, your pilot takes you over Cottesloe, Leighton and Port Beaches. Take in the views of Rottnest and Fremantle harbour as you fly over the crystal clear waters of the Indian Ocean.
You'll get a fantastic perspective of this great land, the city and ocean. Whether you're Perth born and bred or from overseas, this helicopter flight offers you an entirely new way of viewing the capital and surrounds.
- Breathtaking views
- Drift at 3000 feet
- Champagne breakfast