Be swept away by a scenic helicopter flight over Tasmania and a delicious lunch at a winery
- Float through the skies on a helicopter with transfers back to your hotel all included
- Enjoy breathtaking views of Hobart city, Tasman Bridge, Derwent River and Coal River Valley
- Snap at multiple photo opportunities of the gorgeous Mount Wellington
- Wind down with a glass of wine and a two-course lunch at Frogmore Creek Winery
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Meet us at Cambridge Airport. We’ll whisk you away on the romantic ride of your life. If you and your partner seek the ultimate romantic couples’ escape, you've found it. Flying on a helicopter over vast, lush Tasmania. Gazing upon its untouched, rugged wilderness. Drinking of its best wine, and biting into its choicest produce. It's where history and culture, nature and city life, your favourite person and the magic, meet.
First, take a deep breath as the ground rushes away. Before you know it, you’ll be in the air on your private helicopter. Be dazzled by panoramas as we fly over Australia’s second oldest capital. Cross the eastern shore of the Derwent River. Stunning vistas of Hobart City glide by effortlessly. Then it’s time for an unforgettable sight. Reaching over 1250m – behold the jaw-dropping Mount Wellington. It makes for some incredible photos.
Heading towards the Northern Suburbs of the city and the Museum of Old and New Art (MONA) we then track to the Coal River Valley, one of the areas first used by the earliest British settlers outside of Hobart.
Finally, we land on the front lawn of Frogmore Creek Winery where you can enjoy a sumptuous lunch of Tasmanian produce and quality local wines. After lunch, we arrange transfers back to your hotel.