Check out the best variety of scenery from gorgeous coastline to an uninhabited island.
- A 15-minute flight over Hillarys, Scarborough and Little Island, Perth
- Exclusive helicopter ride with the best seats and views
- A stunning location from lift-off that never lets up over islands and coastline
- The only company approved to operate from a premier recreational destination
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Graze the clouds as you sweep over the Swan River, Perth city and breathtaking coastline. Just lift off from our private helipad at Hillarys Boat Harbour. From there, the spectacular views begin immediately. See the harbour, the Indian Ocean and Perth’s northern beaches. We can’t say it enough - Hillary's take-off delivers the ultimate helicopter ride!
Be captivated by spectacular coastline on this 15-minute flight. Drift past growing beachside communities at Scarborough. Watch surfers catching waves, cyclists peddle by, and family days-out unfold lazily. Then we’ll take you to Little Island. Discover a small uninhabited sand and limestone island in Marmion Marine Park. Eureka, you’ve found a remote wilderness just off the coast of Hillarys!
This private flight (minimum of two passengers) gives you the whole helicopter to yourselves.
Done with your flight? Check out eateries and shops at this premier recreational destination. All the more to explore from the ground and the air!
Dates are provided as a guideline and are subject to daily change.
- Breathtaking views
- Drift at 3000 feet
- Champagne breakfast