Have an unforgettable day-out - jet off in a private helicopter to a picnic in Wild Rivers gorge country.
- Drift away on a romantic wilderness excursion
- Cosy up in West Kunderang for your picnic - lunch and landing fees included
- Gaze at the Blue Mountain Creek, Chandler and Apsley junctions from the sky
- Just relax and enjoy the view, with return flights to and from Armidale
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
For the ultimate in romance, how about a picnic in a gorgeous landscape?
Board your very own private flight. We’ll bring you to the heart of the gorge country. Breathtaking nature and spectacular views await, even before you land. Our 3,000 feet descent into the Oxley Wild Rivers National Park will leave you gaping.
We’ll pass the Blue Mountain Creek, Chandler and Apsley junctions. You’ll get an eyeful of the raw beauty of the Northern Tablelands. Trace its river confluences, ancient rock formations and mysterious valleys.
Still, there’s more to come. You'll land in a remote spot in West Kunderang for a magical picnic lunch. We’ll take care of everything – from the landing fees to the picnic - just you, your partner and a seemingly endless green paradise all around. You might even think of going for a swim in nature if the weather conditions are right.
After your fabulous lunch and dip, we’ll fly you back to Armidale city. On our way back, we’ll pass the Wollomombi and Blue Mountain Creeks. You’ll even get to take your pick of either Dangars or Gara Gorges. All you’ll have to think about is enjoying nature and each other.