Take to the skies in a helicopter and take in the view of the red centre at the Larapinta Trail where craggy Simpsons Gap splits the landscape in two revealing crystal clear waterholes.
- Magical views of the Ilparpa Ranges on your way to romantic Honeymoon Gap
- Aerial views of Simpsons Gap and the majestic Mt Gillen
- Spectacular photo opportunities of the local area and diverse wildlife
- Fly over the Heavitree Range and Emily Gap - a significant part of the Caterpillar Dreaming Trail
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Just 18 kilometres west, Simpsons Gap is one of Alice Springs most popular tourist destinations. And you can enjoy this enchanting part of the red centre from up high in a helicopter that gives unparalleled views.
Cross the amazing Ilparpa Ranges to romantic Honeymoon Gap with its magnificent River Red Gums and Simpsons Gap, a high craggy cleft that reveals the magnificent MacDonnell Ranges to the east and west as far as the eye can see.
Tracking east to majestic Mt Gillen, you reach the highest point in the ranges, as your helicopter follows the rocky ridge line of the Heavitree Range towards Alice Springs and the Todd River. Then it's onto Emily Gap, part of the aboriginal Dreaming Trail.
It's an amazing journey with plenty of photo opportunities not to be missed.