A half-day of decadence at a coffee roastery and a chocolatier
- See how one of Sydney's premium coffee roasteries sources, roasts and blends
- Taste a variety of coffee like a profession cupper
- Indulge in an assortment of handmade chocolates at a chocolatier
- Your air-conditioned tour bus picks up at a convenient location near Central Station
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Cacao and coffee are two of the world’s most lucrative beans. This half-day tour gives you insight into the world of coffee and concludes with a visit to a luxury chocolatier.
Have you ever wondered what goes into your morning cuppa? At Voodoo Coffee Roasters, you’ll see how beans are selected based on their characteristics before experts with an intimate knowledge of the qualities of each bean decide how to mix various beans to create a unique blend.
Maybe you like your coffee roasty? Perhaps you prefer a more acidic finish? Learn to taste coffee at a “cupping” session, where you’ll sample coffee and describe it in terms of aroma, flavour and mouthfeel, just like the professionals do it.
When you’re all perked up from your coffee tasting session, head over to Adora Handmade Chocolates, a premium chocolate shop that counts the Sydney Opera House as one of its customers. Learn how the humble cacao bean is turned into beautiful and tasty truffles and pralines. After helping yourself to a smorgasbord of chocolate treats, get cozy with a cup of their signature hot chocolate.
It’s a great way to learn all about coffee and chocolate on a relaxing tour.
- Throw real axes
- Real craft beer
- Find out how its made