Get hands-on with decadent chocolate with this tour and exclusive masterclass with a chocolatier
- Indulge in a 3-hour experience that includes breakfast at the iconic St Ali
- Witness professional bean-to-bar operations at South Melbourne Market
- Get a VIP chocolate masterclass at the off-limits private kitchen of Bibelot
- Finish with complimentary patisserie, drinks and handmade chocolates to go
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Discover some of the finest chocolate producers in Melbourne with a VIP chocolate experience!
Let’s start with breakfast and coffee at the iconic St Ali. It's just a short walk from the South Melbourne Market. There, you’ll meet chocolatier Charles Lemai at Atypic. A French chocolatier and pastry chef, Charles will guide you through the whole operation. You’ll observe the chefs working in their onsite kitchen. And sample their exquisite chocolates.
Then it’s on to Bibelot for our private masterclass.
Bibelot is a luxury European-inspired dessert boutique that has graced the streets of South Melbourne since 2015. Everything in-store is made by hand using premium quality ingredients. Here, you VIP chocoholics gain exclusive access to the private onsite chocolate kitchen. Get hands-on with a resident chocolatier: learn how to temper chocolate, and hand cut and hand dip bonbons. Finish with a flourish by decorating your creations. Voila!
We finish with your choice of exceptional patisserie. Relax with a complimentary glass of bubbly or dessert wine (or tea/coffee). Finally, you’ll take home a box of delicious handmade chocolates to enjoy after that. If you're looking for an unforgettable sweet time, you’ll find it here!