A Melbourne walking tour of the east side, a swashbuckling adventure through the city’s most interesting and tucked away laneways.
- Guided tour of iconic sites led by an awesome and passionate guide
- Visit three of the best Melbourne pubs and learn about many others
- A selection of facts and history some quirky, others full of intrigue and tragedy
- Dinner at one of Melbournes oldest pubs
- Includes experience gift pack with personalised voucher and message card
Discover Melbourne’s lane ways, its stories and characters together with the bars and places that make Melbourne the world’s most livable city. city.
Melbourne Laneways Tour. The tour takes you on a walk through the eastern side of the Melbourne CBD, home to some of the most famous and interesting lane ways.
Follow in the footsteps of Melbourne’s earliest founders, pausing for a drink in 3 bars along the way; you’ll also pass about a dozen others so have your pencil ready, you can hunt them down another time.
Every great tour needs a great guide and yours is full of passion and knowledge. You are assured of an entertaining time. Find out about the Melbourne love affair, the rise of street art, a tragic case of miscarried justice, the impact of the gold rush and Melbourne’s ever so secret men’s clubs.
As part of the lane ways small group tour you stop at bars for about 30 minutes each time. A shared plater at the first laneway bar gets you energised, ready to take on the tour with dinner served at one of Melbourne’s oldest pubs.
The tour lasts 3 hours and takes you from Federation Square, up to the Paris End of Collins, Meyers Place to China Town.